12 November 2009

ukm.stat.firstsem.com(pleted)

I thought i will never felt what i had during my STPM

the morning of my final paper for my 1st semester
i woke up in the breeze
the feeling is so familiar
jus like....
oh, is it my last paper for my STPM???
kind of happy but my brain is EMPTY
yea EMPTY
huh Calculus
questions seemed not tat hard
but i dun think i did well
jus managed to fill up the blank spaces provided

well, finally it had been done and the clock is showing half past ten
HUHU!! sing k moment!!
dressed up n went kajang music box AGAIN
sang for 4 hours
very high
CARINE HOW!! i love u!!!
we are the same species *high 5*
i want "superstar" and "superwoman"!!!
tat night, reached burhan at 11 eventually
exhausted but have to prepare myself for 2mr outing
hahahaha
SHOPPING - girls' nature
times square is the best place to 扫货(sapu stock?haha)
the prices are so attractive *clap hands*
a pair of shoes,slippers n a newyear dress are mine now
kakakaka

legs muscle sure producing a lot of lactic acid
pain ar...
oh ya
i bumped into 2 persons on the way to t.sq
kenneth n a little guy from tarc
nice to meet kenneth ^^
i hope the little guy wont bring much trouble in my life *thank u*

121109 -- i am packing up and going back home lo...hehe
cant wait longer anymore
but will start working soon
taking care of my lovely cute kids *sigh*
tiring but contented ^^

last word for tis sem:
macam tak learn anything pun
mayb i learned some skills to communicate with m*l*ys la...haha
must be serious in my studies next sem
God bless me
*pray hard*
Good luck to all my frens scattered at any parts of tanah malaysia
n those overseas
HOLIDAYay~~!! CELEBRATEay~~!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation !!!!1st sem as 借镜啦..hope u have better second sem ....wish u have a happy holiday ....

    ReplyDelete