13 January 2010

Hi, 2010!

i know it's kinda late to say hi to 2010
but tis is the oni time i can sit in front of my acer n feel like nothing to do
so i am blogging!
haha

dont wana care of my grammar mistakes anymore in tis post
jus wana vent something
*folding up my sleeve*
OK
i have been busy for almost one month
(ok la i know i always say i am busy. haha)
go choir practise twice a week
auditioned n tuning key for several times n finally i pass it
I AM HERE TO TELL U
I am performing in my very 1st choir concert
n my very 1st solo singing performance on stage!
haha
pls allow me to publicise it here

**SPARKS OF MELODY CONCERT**
organised by UKM New Tune Music Workshop
date: 10 march
time: 7.30pm
location: DECTAR, UKM
ticket price: RM8

it is a 歌曲创作发表会
so there will be 15 new songs composed by UKM students being presented
n i am one of the singer to perform one of the new songs
anyone interested contact me k
haha
details bout the choir concert will be informed soon

besides, there is always a meeting every night
malam kebudayaan la...exco academic la...
collect money la...typing letter n minutes la...
haih
i am ok with it
at least those are not management n making-ppl-headache things

n today
i have come a pause of everything
i have done wat i am supposed to do
jus waiting for another coming progress
let me have a second to breathe

the pink hair clip given by loomate
christmas caroling at cyberview lodge resort!!

6 comments:

  1. wenteng.. ask someone to record ur performance ya.. then post it on the blog. I definitely couldn't attend to watch u singing but i'll always support you~ ganbatte neh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fullingness life .....wish u to have gud performance .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiyo haiyo wen teng.. congrats!!! it is like ur dream come true o.. wish u good luck.. eh i wanna go lar.. but until wat time ar? the next day i got class at 8.30 .. if not i will go c u!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kit yee: i try to get my fren to record for me ar! hehe..

    elyn: i do wish u can come!! haha..duno till wat time o..let me check it out 1st k.. but hor..the song they give me quite weird de..haih..bit worry..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo....really hope can view ur performance leh..haha...must record it lo..anticipating~~
    +U

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think that the organnizer will record all.....

    ReplyDelete