18 December 2009

just post...

Second semester is coming
soon i will be super busy again
yea AGAIN
haih...life is just busy n busy n busy ....AGAIN
can we make it enjoy n enjoy n enjoy n never ending?

got my salary on my last day of working
(thank god i am free from those monsters again haha)
it might be a lot for others who asked me bout it b4
but i jus duno where to spend it
so, no feeling actually
even jpa has bank in thousands for me oso no feeling
haha..dun scold me for not appreciating all these
i know tat i still need money to live
hahaha

teaching is actually an enjoyable job
when seeing them able to apply wat i had taught
n can remember it well
i hope they can remember who is lai lao shi after few years too
it's a high expectation..haha
on the other hand
some kids are too energetic
feel helpless when facing those monster ruin my mood
jus close one eye open one eye
let them express themselves la
some like to sing (we wish u a merry christmas x3.....n a happy new year....i taught them)
some like exercise (brain gym)
some like to guess (spelling bee)
some like to answer questions (lau shi i wan i wan)
some like to
me : "apa itu 'anak tunggal'?"
"lau shi i wan i wan!"
"ok u answer la"
"errr...."
"wat ans?"
"i duno..."
" == u duno y u raise ur hand........."
anggap pandai je
talk louder n more than me
how can my sore throat be recovered??
haih...

tat day i had a chat with those kids
asking whether they watched 2012
many of them raised their hands
me: "who bring u to cinema?"
"buy pirated dvd la"
"my daddy download for me"
walao...
kids nowadays very "IN" lo
"u rmb the black guy? if u were he, will u let them to come in?"
"YES!" so loud
"why le?"
"if not later we will be very SIEN"
an innocent ans from a boy
hmm....
"i choose to be sacrificed in any natural disasters"
i told them

ok enough of children matter
b4 i left the tuition center
my priciple told me tat there's always a place for me to work there
call her whenever i am free
she needs teacher in urgent
any1 interested? haha
(i wan vacation leh...)

result was just released last few days
satisfied with it cos initially i tot i'll get 2.9
anyhow, have to put more effort in next sem
no more FB every night haha
i guess it will be replaced by a lot of meetings n practises
sigh

meet many frens throughout tis holidays
but some not back yet
jus wana say i miss u all too
take care~*hugsss*

2 comments:

  1. a meaningful holiday......

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, sounds like u did quite well in ur 1st sem. Keep the hardwork on. Fruitful results need time to bear.

    Haha, Next time i send my child for u to teach? such a great teacher. I cant tolerate with child`s play. Definitely scold them till they never forget if they misbehaved. lol

    ReplyDelete